The past year included many exciting travels and outings; check out my photographic tour of 2015.
- conferences in Bangalore, India and Florence, Italy with time to explore;
- a frosty February weekend in New York for a Broadway show;
- completion of our four-year paddle of the Connecticut River from its headwaters at the Canadian Border to our home 180 miles downstream in Lyme, NH;
- a fantastic winter of skiing and hiking,
- gridding Mount Moosilauke by climbing it at least once every month in 2015;
- a week-long timberframe workshop to build a new bunkhouse at Moosilauke;
- and best of all, a 10-day family safari across northern Tanzania; shown below is our group in a camp east of the Serengeti.
I’m excited to see what 2016 brings!