I’ve probably hiked Moosilauke over 60 times – I just love this mountain. For 2015 I decided to “grid” Moosilauke by climbing it at least once per month; and, to avoid too much repetition, I decided to “redline” the mountain by traveling all trails at least once. I had not visited some of these trails in over 20 years!
- January 2015 – Gorge Brook up and down [photos]
- February 2015 – Carriage Road ski up and down [photos]
- March 2015 – Glencliff to South Peak only* [photos]
- April 2015 – Glencliff on Easter Sunday [photos]
- May 2015 – Glencliff for sunrise [photos]
- June 2015 – Gorge Brook and Snapper [photos]
- July 2015 – Beaver Brook, Carriage Road, and Hurricane [photos]
- August 2015 – Glencliff + Benton + Tunnel Brook [photos]
- August 2015 – bushwhack + summit, and down Gorge Brook
- September 2015 – up and down Gorge Brook [photos]
- September 2015 – Al Merrill Loop
- October 2015 – Ridge Trail and down Snapper [photos]
- November 2015 – Glencliff, down Carriage and over Hurricane [photo]
- December 2015 – Glencliff up and down [photos]
* In March we only visited the South Peak – I was hiking with a group that was out of time and energy so we did not continue on to the main peak. Close enough for my purposes! After all, Andy and I climbed Moosilauke in March 2014, and I summited twice in August for good measure.